- Understanding the benefits of AI-powered generative design in design and construction projects
- Examining how generative design can help cut design and testing costs and bring projects in on time and under budget
- Allowing commercial real estate companies to leverage property intelligence and create better built environments
- Utilising the latest technology to streamline leasing processes and improve time management
- Learning strategies for addressing potential challenges in complex or unpredictable situations
- Getting expert guidance on operating and implementing technology effectively in your leasing operations
Technology impacts everything, but it’s accelerating at 10 x the speed of our ability to consume it. Let’s take a step back to look at the journey so far, and dive into the fundamentals that make up the DNA of a Smarter Building.
Head of Smart Building Technology
This curated networking session will specifically focus on bringing people together with shared interests in each of the following areas so you can share ideas, insights, and build relationships.
Hosted by MRI Software this Q&A with one of Australia’s most innovative retailers, Vicinity Centres, is for anyone curious to hear real-world applications for using data, AI-powered analytics, with technology, to innovate and scale. Topics covered include:
- The emergence of data led operational technology innovation at Vicinity Centres
- How data + analytics led to innovation across energy and sustainability-focused operations
- The impact of implementing PropTech solutions across Centres
This 20-minute Q&A is hosted by
in conversation with
General Manager Business Development, Energy & Media
- Bringing together advanced analytics, data modelling and machine learning to discover patterns in your day-to-day and historical data
- Taking a step-by-step approach and choosing what collection points you need
Head of Real Estate & Planning
News Corp Australia
- What are some of the uses for technology to enhance energy efficiency and decrease environmental impact in existing commercial properties?
- How can building management systems and IoT technology optimise resource utilisation and enhance the occupant experience in commercial buildings?
- What are some of the current innovative trends to watch when it comes to the development and construction of sustainable green buildings?
Partner – Head of Asset Management Services
Knight Frank Australia
Sustainability - NSW Lead
Norman Disney & Young
Head of Product Development
- Looking into the changes brought on, post-pandemic, relating to the accelerated adoption of digital engagement technology
- Leveraging occupant expectations of real estate technology through the creation of smart offices
- Providing security and other benefits by offering clients intelligent office ecosystems
Partner, Tennant Representation – Office
- Analysing your existing infrastructure as a jumping-off point to prepare for future demands and increased bandwidth use
- Prioritising your technology spend to deliver successful integration of legacy and modern technology
- Bridging the gap between new and existing technical infrastructure with best practice initiatives
- What steps can property owners and operators take to manage and mitigate the risk of cyber security breaches and intrusions and to protect technology systems and the data they store?
- Understanding the importance of undertaking regular technology reviews and testing for security weaknesses to ensure your technology is operating securely, accurately and in accordance with relevant laws
- Managing cyber security risks contractually in a proptech context
- Responding to a cyber security attack that affects your property