- Outlining some of the key emerging trends to impact commercial real estate in 2023 and beyond
- Examining the potential for competitive advantage when investing in software-as-a-service and occupant-as-a-service business models
- Spotlighting the rise of green technologies and the role technology will play in addressing and combating climate change
- How will emerging technologies shape the future of the commercial real estate industry, and are there opportunities for further monetisation of existing assets?
- How can using data analytics and AI help CREs better understand and target their tenant base?
- How are new digital platforms and tools streamlining and automating many of the traditional processes in commercial real estate?
- Do you think the industry is utilising technologies such as virtual and augmented reality to the best of its advantage when it comes to using it as a tool for marketing and leasing?
National Segment Head, Real Estate - Business Banking
Senior Regional Director Asia Pacific
Regional Director – NSW
Chief Operating Officer
Can one platform do it all? Charting a new way in Facility Management technology
- How Colliers and our SaaS partner collaborated to develop a market-leading solution for landlord facility management technology
- Filling the gaps of existing FM solutions by implementing new functionality, mastering integrations, analytics and automation
- Bringing a full-service solution to all asset classes and property grades – reducing the barrier of entry for clients and enhancing tenant and community experience
- Measuring the existing sustainability footprint of your property portfolios
- Understanding how technology can help occupants and property managers grasp the property's actual environmental impact
- Analysing how real-time data allows facility management teams to set benchmarks and energy usage goals with sustainability at the forefront
National Manager – ESG | Property
Australian Unity Wealth
- Mapping out your existing building performance and carbon footprint
- Establishing clean energy infrastructure, including water usage, energy and transportation, as part of your building management strategy
- Discussing best practice strategies to decarbonise existing assets to meet the demands of new and existing occupants
General Manager – Delivery and Operations
Frasers Property Australia
- What are some of the critical ways REITs can begin eliminating emissions from the built environment?
- How are leasing agreements being guided by ESG requirements?
- What are the best ways for property owners to demonstrate their ESG credentials to potential occupants?
- How are you delivering on your promises to your customers and communities while transitioning to a low-carbon future?
Head of ESG
Director Asset Management and ESG
Head of Green Star Strategic Delivery
Green Building Council of Australia
Danny De Sousa
Vice President – ESG & Innovation
- Using technology to develop sure-fire strategies to meet and exceed occupant expectations and reduce tenant churn
- Outlining the role technology, community, and amenities play in creating an exceptional occupant experience
- Engineering a whole-of-life tenant experience using mobile apps and easy-to-use occupant portals
- Driving innovation in real estate and facilities management through the use of real-time data
- Interpreting the sensor data generated by intelligent assets to seamlessly adjust the workplace for ultimate worker comfort and productivity
- Overcoming the challenges of integrating new technologies into legacy systems
Chief Property Officer