A convergence of forces, from the supply side and the demand side, are impacting on the real estate industry in a quite dramatic way. The industry is forced to create and adopt new business models. What are the business models out there, and how can they be integrated into your company’s competitive edge?
This workshop, will help you conceive a development strategy in the complex world of new technologies.
This session will include:
- How PropTech and digital transformation can dramatically build your company’s competitive edge
- What are the latest global trends in PropTech and are they relevant to your market?
- How to maximise new business opportunities
- Building a new business case that support exploration and discovery
- Selecting and integrating the right technology for your business
Head of IT Digital and Customer Platforms
Oliver is an experienced IT Executive, leader and strategic technology business partner. With a broad career spanning nearly 20 years in IT he has worked in retail, finance, health, logistics, legal and for the last 7 years, Property/Funds Management. He has deep technical skills in networks/infrastructure, end user platforms/computing, cloud technologies, solution architecture, IT management, program management and thought leadership.
He currently leads the IT Digital and Customer Platforms team at Charter Hall, working closely with key business leaders to deliver digital transformation and innovation initiatives. These include custom applications, CRM, Content Management/Web and Digital Asset Management projects using Agile methodologies.