The game is changing and there are new rules: digital transformation is changing the course of real estate and it’s creating a new future for the industry.
- What are the new trends that are emerging across all sectors of the real estate industry?
- Who are the new stakeholders that are driving this change?
- Smart real estate, real estate Fintech and Shared Economy: breaking down the proptech industry
- How does the Australian proptech market stack up globally?
- What local factors are driving growth and creating opportunities?
- How is the market being shaped by proptech focused funds/accelerators and the increasing participation of incumbents?
- What does Australia need to create the best conditions for proptech to thrive?
Digital disruptors such as Airbnb and Uber have been successful because they have made services cheaper and more convenient for consumers by cutting out the traditional middlemen and inefficiencies in transactions. Billions are being poured into companies that are leading the way with innovation and disruptive technology. This is changing the way that all subsectors of real estate operate.
- How technology is redefining real estate – and why companies must prepare now
- From rent collector to service provider, from landlord to workplace provider – what are the new lease and occupation archetypes
- How can landlords get closer to their customers, through brand, experiences, data and communication?
- Who will be the new intermediaries in this brave new world?
Chief Digital Advisor
Bricks and Agent
Managing Partner, Real Estate & Construction
CEO & Founder
- Meeting the expectations of a new breed of customers and tenants
- Adopting a collaborative, innovation driven approach to partnerships
- Embracing automation and digitisation of processes
Founder and Managing Partner
Adventure Capital Venture Management
Real estate players are facing a changing landscape, which has a major impact on their business and portfolio diversification. There is a strong need to adapt rapidly to stay in the race and commit to innovation.
- How is technology contributing to the new competitive advantage?
- What are the cutting edge technologies reshaping the building?
- How are new types of “investors” contributing to the funding of projects?
- Using data as an asset
DEXUS Property Group
An overview of how occupier expectations and needs are changing across all classes of real estate and what landlords need to do in response.
- Understanding new demands: what role can technology play?
- What is the next frontier in customer service delivery and user experience?
Chief Digital Advisor
CEO & Founder
- How is the gig economy changing occupier demand?
- What can commercial real estate do to address the change?
- What are tenants looking for?
- How is co-working changing traditional leasing structures?
Chief Property Officer
- How is the sales model changing and why?
- How can real estate agents embrace and successfully use platform marketplaces?
- Reducing overheads and increasing productivity for all stakeholders
- What’s driving the growth of the rental market?
- Will rental platforms reshape the rental industry dynamics?
- What are the social ramifications of the rental platform trend?
- What are opportunities and threats for real estate players?
Founder and CEO
- Connecting investors directly to Property Groups
- What are the benefits of Real Estate investment through crowdfunding?
- Understanding and mitigating risks in real estate crowdfunding
- What are the main innovations that are driving the future of work?
- Which are the most transformative new ways of working?
- How to leverage the workplace to align people and culture
- How are traditional roles in real estate changing?
- What are the new jobs created by proptech
- What are the transversal skills needed in a world of growing complexity?
- The importance of change management
Head of Business Technology- Property & Asset Management